Desjardins Financial Security and Morningstar have partnered together to offer 360º Portrait, a new online tool for participants. On July 16th, 2011, 360º Portrait will be available to all group retirement savings plan participants.
360º Portrait is a sophisticated portfolio tool that allows participants to see in just a few clicks how their portfolio holdings are working together. With 360º Portrait, participants can:
- View their exposure to different investment styles
- Understand their portfolio's basic characteristics at a glance
- Make sound decisions about adding, dropping or reallocating investments
This tool allows participants to look through their portfolio and see exactly what they own. It's also a great way to view their asset allocation:
Check out Morningstar Portrait 360º by following these steps:
- Log onto the Participant Services website www.dfs.ca/participant
- Go to "Your Account"
- Click on "View your Account Balance"
- At the bottom left hand corner of the page, click on "View your Morningstar 360º Portrait"
Alternatively, you may also view your 360º Portrait by going to "Your Financial Summary".
To obtain more information, you may contact your group retirement savings specialist or one of our Integrated Retirement Management Centre Representatives at 1-888-510-4762.