Our goal is to provide you with all the necessary tools and support so that you can concentrate on your business. We want to make it easy for you to offer a retirement savings program that helps you attract and retain qualified employees. And we want to help you meet the Capital Accumulation Plan (CAP) Guidelines.
Guidance and support
From setting up the plan and enrolling your employees, to the day-to-day administration, you can draw on the expertise of our entire team. We will help you measure and track the success of your retirement savings program. Managing your plan will be easier with:
- Guidance from a dedicated account manager
- Support from a team specializing in group retirement savings administration
- A dedicated plan sponsor call centre
- Consolidated and customized financial statements
- Instant access to participant data
- Ongoing plan sponsor communications to keep you up-to-date on legislative changes or other plan developments
- A comprehensive business continuity plan to protect and preserve client documentation.
- Practical and customized solutions
- A user-friendly website that allows you to monitor your plan
- A process insuring the protection of your plan participants' personal information
Our online tools are clear, easy to use and secure. Any time you want, you can access up-to-date information about:
- Your plan: information about participants and their contributions, investment reports, etc.
- Participants: enrolments and withdrawals, investment instructions, demographic data, etc.
- Investments: options, economic reports, etc.
- Governance: capital accumulation plan guidelines, communications on legislative issues, investments, developments, etc.
Sound governance program
As part of our commitment to you, we have developed carefully monitored business practices to provide you with the comfort level you need for fulfilling your CAP Guidelines, including a fund manager monitoring program and ongoing communications on legislative issues, investments and developments in our products and services.