Our Participant Services site offers all sorts of secure tools and information to help your employees plan their retirement:
On Target Retirement is a personalized retirement financial planning simulator. Your employees can use this tool to establish their financial retirement goals, keep track of them and make adjustments as their personal circumstances change.
The Participant Services includes:
- Easy-to-use educational tools and useful information, including an online version of the Your way, plain and simple retirement education and financial planning program
- Access to investment information, such as their account balance and transaction history
- On line statement
- Online transactions such as, viewing and changing their asset mix, making changes to their investment instructions or transferring assets between funds
Customer Contact Centre
This personalized, efficient and easy-to-use service:
- Is available Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Can be accessed toll free anywhere in Canada by calling 1 800-968-3587
- Is available in English and French
Your employees can talk to our specialists to:
- Get information about their group retirement savings plan, statements, account balance, interest rates, unit values and returns for our pooled funds
- Update their personal information
- Obtain general information or information on investment options
- Determine their investor profile and learn more about our range of funds
- Change their investment instructions
- Transfer assets from one investment vehicle to another
- Find forms and instructions on how to complete them
- Get help using our website
Communications for participants
Your way, plain and simple will keep participants encouraged with ongoing communication and education material. Using various interactive communication channels and media we can educate and motivate participants through all stages of their life.
The Participant Statement shows your employees their retirement assets account transactions and their fees. Paper copies are available, and an electronic version can be downloaded from the Participant Services site.
Included in the statement, the participant newsletter provides valuable tips and information about their group retirement savings plan.