If your child is diagnosed with a covered critical illness, Harmony New Generation will pay a tax-free lump-sum benefit ($25,000 to $250,000).
With this money, you can make choices that wouldn't otherwise be possible, like:
- Taking time off work to be with your child
- Maintaining your standard of living
- Travelling to get medical care
Is this coverage right for you?
If you want coverage that will protect you when a child between the ages of 30 days and 17 years becomes seriously ill, look no further!
- If your child stays healthy, you'll get a premium refund, which means if your child needs financial help down the road, you can be there
- You can choose to pay critical illness insurance premiums for just 20 years and get lifelong coverage for your child
- Benefit between $25,000 to $250,000
- Covered illnesses:
- Childhood diseases
- Cystic fibrosis
- Rett's syndrome
- Cerebral palsy (optional)
- Muscular dystrophy (optional)
- Type 1 diabetes (optional)
- Critical illnesses
- Alzheimer's disease
- Aortic surgery
- Aplastic anemia
- Bacterial meningitis
- Benign brain tumour
- Coronary artery bypass surgery
- Heart attack
- Heart valve replacement
- Kidney failure
- Loss of independence
- Loss of limbs
- Loss of speech
- Major organ failure (on waiting list)
- Major organ transplant
- Motor neuron disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Occupational HIV infection
- Parkinson's disease
- Severe burns
How can I get this insurance?
Talk to a Desjardins Financial Security independent advisor with SFL Partner of Desjardins Financial Security who will assess your financial needs today and help you ensure your financial security.
Call 1-866-838-7553 or fill out the online form
This text is for information purposes only. Refer to your policy for all conditions, exclusions and restrictions.
Reh Bhanji from Desjardins Insurance spoke to Canadian Better Living TV about this innovative idea. Buying a permanent critical illness insurance policy for your children today is the smart way to give them a financial head start in life. Coverage can begin as early as 30 days old and guarantees that they will be insured against a serious illness for life. It’s called "insuring insurability".