If your child is diagnosed with a covered critical illness, Harmony New Generation will pay a tax-free lump-sum benefit ($25,000 to $250,000).
With this money, you can make choices that wouldn't otherwise be possible, like:
- Taking time off work to be with your child
- Maintaining your standard of living
- Travelling to get medical care
Is this coverage right for you?
If you want coverage that will protect you when a child between the ages of 30 days and 17 years becomes seriously ill, look no further!
- If your child stays healthy, you'll get a premium refund, which means if your child needs financial help down the road, you can be there
- You can choose to pay critical illness insurance premiums for just 20 years and get lifelong coverage for your child
- Benefit between $25,000 to $250,000
- Covered illnesses:
- Childhood diseases
- Cystic fibrosis
- Rett's syndrome
- Cerebral palsy (optional)
- Muscular dystrophy (optional)
- Type 1 diabetes (optional)
- Critical illnesses
- Alzheimer's disease
- Aortic surgery
- Aplastic anemia
- Bacterial meningitis
- Benign brain tumour
- Coronary artery bypass surgery
- Heart attack
- Heart valve replacement
- Kidney failure
- Loss of independence
- Loss of limbs
- Loss of speech
- Major organ failure (on waiting list)
- Major organ transplant
- Motor neuron disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Occupational HIV infection
- Parkinson's disease
- Severe burns
How can I get this insurance?
Talk to a Desjardins Financial Security independent advisor with SFL Partner of Desjardins Financial Security who will assess your financial needs today and help you ensure your financial security.
Call 1-866-838-7553 or fill out the online form
This text is for information purposes only. Refer to your policy for all conditions, exclusions and restrictions.