Are you a student looking for a little extra cash?
Desjardins Insurance – Opens a tooltip offers various types of student employment opportunities. Get some real-world work experience to add to your resume.
(Require some knowledge of actuarial sciences, communications, computer science, finance, etc.)
- Available to college and university students
- Minimum of 8 weeks
- The student performs most of the position's responsibilities (at least 80%)
- 4-8 weeks
- The student performs less than 80% of the more basic job duties
Popular student employment programs
A paid summer employment program in our life, health or retirement sectors, with compensation based on Society of Actuaries (SOA) exam scores.
Student employment opportunities in payroll and collections, finance and accounting.
Student employment programs that offer concrete experience in the areas of office management, administrative support, etc.
- Which field you'd like to work in
- When you'd like to start
- How long you'd like to work
- What types of activities you'd like to perform