Depending on your plan, there are up to 4 quick and easy ways to submit your claims. Your online claims will be processed within 2 business days of the date we receive them. Other claims will be processed within 5 business days.
There are 4 ways to submit a claim
With the Omni app there's no need for forms or paper! You can submit your claim in less than 30 seconds on your tablet or smartphone. Download the app now!
When you use your payment card at the pharmacy or dentist's office, or at a participating healthcare professional's1 office, Desjardins immediately pays the portion of your expenses that are covered under your benefits plan; you only have to pay the difference.
Certain types of care require a paper form.
- If you're registered for online services, you can access pre-filled forms on the
secure site External link. Opens in a new window. by clicking on the
Tools and resources tab and selecting
Forms. Otherwise you can go to the
Claim page on this site.
- Complete the form and include all the information requested.
- Make sure the information you've entered is accurate, enclose your supporting documents, and then date and sign the form.
- Send your claim to the address indicated on the form.
It's important to remember…
Delisted providers: Check to see if your provider has been delisted before you pay for a product or service that is covered under your plan. To view delisted providers, log in to your group insurance account, click the Tools and resources tab and consult the Resource Centre.
- Participating healthcare professionals: You can find a list of participating healthcare professionals at desjardinslifeinsurance.com/providers or on the Omni app.
- 12 months: Be sure to submit your claims within 12 months of receiving the healthcare or services in question. Keep copies of your receipts as claims may be audited at any time during the 12-month period after they've been submitted.
- $500: Submit a dental treatment plan before incurring costs over $500.
- Desjardins Insurance allows certain healthcare professionals to submit claims on your behalf.