Important: GetWell Insurance is currently unavailable. However, policies signed before
December 31, 2017 remain in force.
GetWell insurance is affordable coverage against the financial consequences of cancer, heart disease and infectious
- Receive a benefit on the first diagnosis of cancer, heart disease or infectious disease
- Buy critical illness insurance over the phone—without a medical exam
- Get affordable coverage starting at $7.95/month for adults
- Get a full premium refund in the event of death
How GetWell Insurance works
On the first diagnosis of a covered critical illness, GetWell Insurance provides a tax-free lump-sum benefit.
- $25,000 for insureds 54 or younger
- $12,500 for insureds between the ages of 55 and 74
- 50% of the benefit in the event of an infectious disease
Infectious disease coverage covers you in the event of the following: Bacterial meningitis, Lyme disease,
flesh-eating disease, E. coli infection (hamburger disease) and West Nile virus.
What we offer
1/2 the premium for an entire year! All the more reason to insure your whole familiy.
Family discount. When you insure multiple family members under the same policy, you’ll save
$2.50/month on the premiums for each additional person.
Premium refunds. If an insured person under the age of 75 dies while the policy is in force,
all of the premiums paid will
Psychological Assistance. Speak with a psychologist, either in person or by phone, when you
need help with various problems.
Convalescence Assistance – Case Management. A telephone service that can refer you to local
home care resources to help with recovery.
Estate Settlement Assistance. A service that lets you speak with experienced estate settlement
lawyers and notaries.
To learn more about GetWell Insurance, check out the General Conditions, available in the
Suggested links. It contains everything you need to know about the product, including
conditions, terms, exclusions and restrictions.