GetWell insurance is affordable coverage against the financial consequences of cancer, heart disease and infectious disease.
- Receive a benefit on the first diagnosis of cancer, heart disease or infectious disease
- Buy critical illness insurance over the phone—without a medical exam
- Get affordable coverage starting at $7.95/month for adults
- Get a full premium refund in the event of death
How it works
On the first diagnosis of a covered critical illness, GetWell Insurance provides a tax-free lump-sum benefit.
- $25,000 for insureds 54 or younger
- $12,500 for insureds between the ages of 55 and 74
- 50% of the benefit in the event of an infectious disease
Infectious disease coverage covers you in the event of the following: Bacterial meningitis, Lyme disease, flesh-eating disease, E. coli infection (hamburger disease) and West Nile virus.
What we offer
1/2 the premium for an entire year! All the more reason to insure your whole familiy.
Family discount. When you insure multiple family members under the same policy, you’ll save $2.50/month on the premiums for each additional person.
Premium refunds. If an insured dies while the policy is in force, all of the premiums paid will be refunded.
Unlimited free access to the assistance services.
Psychological Assistance. A confidential service offered by psychologists who listen and provide support to help you get through tough times.
Convalescence Assistance – case management. A telephone service that can refer you to local home care resources to help with recovery.
How to buy a policy
Call a representative today, answer a few questions and get this coverage for you and your family.
Desjardins Insurance has teamed up with the Heart & Stroke Foundation to minimize the financial consequences that can result from the treatment of heart disease. Heart & Stroke does not specifically endorse any products or services of a commercial nature. The funds paid to Heart & Stroke are used to help people suffering from heart disease.