Choose from a wide range of short- and long-term coverage options—we’ve got something for every budget! No matter what benefit amount you choose, it will make a difference when you’re diagnosed with a critical illness!
- Cover the extra expenses that can come with a critical illness
- Focus on getting better while meeting your financial obligations
- Pay for treatment that isn’t covered under your provincial plan
- Take time off work if you need to care for a critically ill child
- Keep your business running smoothly if you aren’t able to work
How it works
You’re covered for up to 25 illnesses and surgical procedures and get a tax-free lump-sum benefit no matter what happens.
When you’re diagnosed with a covered critical illness, you’ll receive the benefit you’ve chosen (from $25,000 to $2,000,000) to use as you see fit.
- In the event of premature death, your beneficiary will receive the higher of:
- 100% of the premiums paid
- 25% of the benefit
- If you remain healthy until your coverage ends, you’ll get all of your premiums back!
What we offer
Business owners: Coverage for partners and tax breaks (25 illnesses)
Children: The start of a solid financial plan (26 illnesses + 6 childhood diseases)
Everyone: Coverage options that range from comprehensive (25 illnesses) to very affordable (10 illnesses)
- Cover your children and make sure they’ll be able to get life insurance when they grow up regardless of their health
- Protect yourself and your children in case of fracture
- Benefit from a premium holiday in the event of disability
- And much more!
Free assistance services
- If you’re worried about your health or that of a loved one, just pick up the phone to get answers from a healthcare professional, like a nurse or psychologist
- If you’re diagnosed with a critical illness, the world’s best medical minds will review your case and give you a second opinion
If you suddenly had to stop working due to heart attack, cancer or stroke, how would your business be affected?
An executive health savings plan (EHSP) is an innovative financial strategy that allows business owners like you to take out critical illness insurance with your company. You and your business share the insurance costs, but you also share the benefits!
The EHSP pays a tax-free benefit when the first of the following occurs:
- If you or one of your partners suffers a critical illness or dies prematurely:
- Your company will receive a benefit
- If you remain healthy until your coverage ends:
- You’ll get back all the premiums you and your company have paid.
How to buy a policy
Make an appointment with a representative today. They’ll assess your financial needs and recommend a solution best-suited to your priorities.