Retirement—you’ve been planning and saving for it for years. And as life expectancy continues to rise, you’ll likely have more retirement years to enjoy. But along with a longer life expectancy comes a greater risk that you’ll require daily care.
- Get quality care at home or in the private long-term care facility of your choosing
- Pay for a professional caregiver or compensate family caregivers
- Protect your assets and investments
How it works
Long-term care insurance pays a tax-free monthly benefit if you need daily care as the result of an accident or illness such as cancer, stroke or Alzheimer’s disease.
- A tax-free benefit you can use as you see fit
- No need to submit bills or receipts
What we offer
- You choose the benefit amount, the duration of benefit payments and the waiting period (the time that must elapse between when you lose your independence and when benefit payments begin)
- A premium refund for your heirs upon your death
- Cost-of-living increases
- And more
Free assistance services
- If you’re concerned about your health or that of a loved one, just pick up the phone and talk to a nurse
- From the day you take out your policy, get referrals to reliable and trusted home maintenance service providers in your area
- In the event of a loss of independence, access a telephone service that allows you to talk to psychologists and support services to coordinate the care you need for the best possible quality of life
How to buy a policy
Make an appointment with a representative today. They’ll assess your financial needs and recommend a solution best-suited to your priorities.