Participating life insurance is the best way to ensure your loved ones are provided for when you’re gone.
- Maximize the value of your estate
- Accumulate tax-preferred cash values that you can access anytime
- Increase your death benefit to keep up with inflation
- Adapt your coverage options as your needs evolve over time
How participating life insurance works
With participating life insurance, some things are guaranteed and some aren’t:
What’s guaranteed: your premiums, your death benefit and some cash surrender values
What’s not guaranteed: annual dividends
What we offer
Take advantage of our flexible participating life insurance coverage options!
- Decide how long you want to pay your premiums:
- For 10 years
- For 20 years
- To age 100
- Get a guaranteed, tax-free death benefit
- Use dividends to purchase additional life insurance or reduce your annual premium
- Choose to stop paying premiums while maintaining your coverage
- Pay no premiums if you become disabled while covered
- Benefit from additional life insurance amounts without proof of good health if you’re the owner of a growing business
How to buy a policy
Make an appointment with a representative today. They’ll assess your financial needs and recommend a solution best-suited to your priorities.