50+ Life Insurance is affordable permanent life insurance that offers a tax-sheltered environment for your savings so your loved ones won’t be left struggling to cover funeral costs.
- Make sure your loved ones have enough to cover funeral expenses
- Get affordable coverage that’s among the least expensive available
- Offset the inevitable drop in insurance that comes with age and make sure you continue to have enough coverage
How it works
This coverage is exclusively for people between the ages of 50 and 75 and remains in force for life—provided premiums are paid.
- No medical exam; just answer 4 eligibility questions
- Immediate coverage and a benefit that’s paid even if death occurs during the first 2 years of coverage
- 5 times the benefit for accidental death up to age 85
- Advance payment of up to 50% of the benefit
What we offer
Natural death: choice of $5,000, $7,500, $10,000, $15,000 or $20,000 in insurance (tax-free)
Accidental death before age 85: 5 times the benefit
Advance payment: up to 50% of the benefit if the life expectancy declared by a physician is less than 2 years
Lifetime coverage: as long as premiums are paid
30-day free look
You get 30 days to make up your mind about whether you want to keep the policy—and you’re covered the whole time. If you decide it’s not for you, we’ll cancel the policy and you’ll get your money back.
Unlimited free access to the assistance services.
Convalescence Assistance – case management. A telephone service that can refer you to local home care resources to help with your recovery.
Psychological Assistance. A confidential service offered by psychologists who listen and provide support to help you get through tough times.
How to buy a policy
Call a representative today, answer a few questions and get this coverage.