Permanent life insurance is the best way to ensure your heirs and your beneficiaries are provided for when you are gone.
- Get lifetime coverage no matter what happens to your health
- Leave behind a tax-free benefit to:
- Provide for your heirs
- Support a cause that’s important to you
- Cover your funeral costs
- Pay taxes owing upon death
How permanent life insurance works
Permanent life insurance provides a tax-free benefit that can be paid
lump-sum to your beneficiary. In the case of joint coverage, the benefit is paid
after the death of the second spouse.
What we offer
Take advantage of our flexible permanent life insurance coverage options!
- Choose how long you want to pay your premiums:
- 10, 15 or 20 years
- To age 65 or 100
- Select a benefit that’s right for your needs ($1,000 to $10,000,000, depending on the product)
- Pay a set premium that’s guaranteed not to change during the payment period
- Get preferred rates when you take out more than one coverage at a time
- Change your benefit without having to provide proof of good health
- Get generous cash surrender values if you have to reduce or end your coverage1
- Continue with part of your coverage, even if you stop paying your premiums1
Make your charitable donations go further using the planned giving strategy of your life insurance that also holds tax advantages
- Cover your children and en sure they’ll be able to get life insurance when they grow up regardless of their health
- Benefit from a premium holiday in the event of disability
- Increase your benefit without having to provide proof of good health
- Critical illness advance:
- Get critical illness coverage along with life insurance to protect you against the financial impacts of a critical illness.
- Choose the tax-free, lump-sum insurance amount, you would like to receive upon diagnosis of one of the covered critical illnesses.
- Your life insurance amount will be paid to your beneficiaries when you die. The critical illness amount if already paid will be deducted.
- Long-term care advance:
- Get long-term care coverage along with life insurance for financial protection in case you would require assistance with activities of daily living.
- Choose the tax-free, monthly insurance amount you would like to receive if you needed care due to your age, an accident or an illness.
- The balance of your life insurance amount, or at least 25% of your initial insurance amount, will be paid to your beneficiaries when you die.
How to buy a policy
Make an appointment with a representative today. They’ll assess your financial needs and recommend a solution best-suited to your priorities.
Our clients say it best
“The service was very personalized. People came to the house to do the paperwork, medical exam and electrocardiogram.”*
1. This text is for information purposes only. Refer to your policy for all conditions, exclusions and restrictions.
* This feedback was obtained when clients called us for service or a claim and may be a translation.