Term life insurance is perfect for covering your short- and medium-term financial needs.
- Get affordable coverage
- Leave something behind to repay your debts
- Cover all your financial needs
- Ensure your loved ones can maintain their standard of living
How term life insurance works
Term life insurance is simple and affordable—and is renewed automatically. You can choose how much coverage you want and for how long. You also get to decide how you’d like the tax-free benefit to be paid:
- As a lump-sum when you die
- After the first spouse dies for joint coverage
What we offer
Get term insurance to protect your loved ones’ financial security in the event of death.
- Choose the term you want:
- 10, 20 or 30 years
- To age 65
- Convert your term coverage into permanent coverage, without having to provide proof of good health
- Switch to a longer term so you can keep paying the same low premium for longer
- Get preferred rates when you take out more than one coverage at a time
- Cover your children and make sure they’ll be able to get life insurance when they grow up regardless of their health
- Benefit from a premium holiday in the event of disability
- Increase your benefit without having to provide proof of good health
How to buy a policy
Make an appointment with a representative today. They’ll assess your financial needs and recommend a solution best-suited to your priorities.