Universal life insurance provides flexible coverage and a savings fund to help you grow your money tax-free.
- Leave behind a large, tax-free inheritance
- Invest money tax-free, if you’re debt-free and have maxed out your RRSP and TFSA contribution room
- Reduce the tax burden on your estate
How it works
A universal life insurance policy has 2 components:
- A life insurance component: provides lifetime protection
- An investment component: includes a savings fund where you can grow your money tax-free
You can use the savings fund to cover your premiums in future years or to increase your insurance amount.
What we offer
Maximize the value of your estate with a universal life insurance policy!
- Amend your policy whenever your needs change, penalty-free after 5 years
- Choose from over 30 diversified investment options
- An insurability guarantee that lets you increase your insurance benefit without having to provide evidence of insurability.
- A monthly benefit to cover some or all of the cost of insurance in the event that the policyholder or an insured person becomes disabled.
- A benefit in the event of an accident resulting in dismemberment, loss of use, or accidental death.
How to buy a policy
Make an appointment with a representative today. They’ll assess your financial needs and recommend a solution best-suited to your priorities.