Universal life insurance provides flexible coverage and a savings fund to help you grow your money tax-free.
- Leave behind a large, tax-free inheritance
- Invest money tax-free, if you’re debt-free and have maxed out your RRSP and TFSA contribution room
- Reduce the tax burden on your estate
How it works
A universal life insurance policy has 2 components:
- A life insurance component: provides coverage for a duration of your choosing, depending on your needs
- An investment component: includes a savings fund where you can grow your money tax-free
You can use the savings fund to cover your premiums in future years or to increase your insurance amount.
What we offer
Maximize the value of your estate with a universal life insurance policy!
- An insurability guarantee that lets you increase your insurance benefit without having to provide evidence of insurability
- A monthly benefit to cover some or all of the cost of insurance in the event that the policyholder dies or an insured person becomes disabled.
- Financial assistance to cover short-term care and other expenses during a recovery period that involves a loss of independence
- A benefit in the event of an accident resulting in dismemberment, loss of use, fracture or accidental death.
How to buy a policy
Make an appointment with a representative today. They’ll assess your financial needs and recommend a solution best-suited to your priorities.