You've been enjoying retired life for at least 2 years now, so you've got a pretty good idea of how much money you need. Your priorities and activities may have changed, but all your planning is still paying off.
From now on, all you need to do is
go over your finances every once in a while and make
adjustments here and there to make sure everything's
Create a monthly budget so you can…
- Make sure you're living within your means, and if not, determine whether you need to make any lifestyle changes
- Assess whether you should put aside more money for healthcare
Take another look at your estate planning so you can…
- Make the necessary adjustments based on your current situation
- Let your loved ones know what your last wishes are
- Give the executor of your estate an up-to-date copy of your
Personal Record (PDF, 475 KB) Opens in a new window.
- Decide whether you need to talk to a lawyer, notary, accountant or tax specialist about any complex estate matters
Need help with
Tips from an expert
Talk to a representative or a financial planner about…