If you choose to work at Desjardins Insurance, you'll get:
A competitive salary
Salaries are based on job requirements and employee skills. Annual increases are based on individual performance.
A work-life balance
Desjardins Insurance – Opens a tooltip offers flexible, reduced or compressed work schedules. And employee wellness is so important to us that we’ll even chip in on a gym membership or other physical fitness costs.
- Yearly vacation
- 13 statutory holidays
- Sick leave and personal days
- Special leaves
- Maternity, paternity, parental or adoption leave
- Education leave
- Unpaid leave
- Deferred pay leave
A comprehensive group insurance plan
You and your family will have access to a complete range of life and health insurance, starting on your very first day of work!
An attractive retirement plan
Out of the top 22 industry employers, Desjardins Insurance offers one of the best defined-benefit plans!
- General training
- Insurance industry training
- Language training
- Training related to the company’s values
- Professional training
- Orientation and integration program
- Training incentive program
- Professional association membership program