What does this program do? It screens every prescription and sends an electronic message to the pharmacist, no matter where the prescription is being filled. It reduces the risk of:
- Adverse drug interactions
- Duplicate treatments or prescriptions
- Drug abuse and overmedication
DUR program messages are more detailed than those produced by most pharmacy systems. They're really helpful for plan members who get their prescriptions filled at more than one pharmacy.
The DUR program helps you:
- Make sure your employees stay
- Keep plan costs under control
This program is linked to the
payment card service.