A Lifecycle Path is a ready-made portfolio of investments tailored to the investor’s risk tolerance. It automatically adjusts itself based on their age and investment horizon.
The objective of a Lifecycle Path is to:
- make investment decisions easier
- increase the likelihood that each participant will reach their retirement goal
- allow employers to customize the solution based on their needs
Option 1: Standard Lifecycle Path
Our standard Lifecycle Path assigns a starter portfolio to every participant based on their estimated retirement age and their risk tolerance.
- The portfolio is composed of one of our five multi-management funds
- The asset allocation adjusts itself over time to gradually become more conservative as the retirement date approaches
Option 2: Customized Lifecycle Path
We can design a customized Lifecycle Path based on a variety of factors:
- Participant age, retirement age or number of years before retirement
- Different investor profiles
- The number and duration of intervals
- The makeup of the underlying investment portfolios
If you’re interested in customizing your Lifecycle Paths, take a look at the range of
investment options we offer.